Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FINALLY!!

Sorry folks for the MAJOR delay on updating my blog!! Jeez oh pete's how time flies!! However, there is a little story to my updating the blog too. I got home from our trip down South. Sat down to do it about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Got it ALL typed out and the computer messed up. I lost it ll, got frustrated & frankly I have kept forgetting to do it!! SORRY!!

Well, where to begin? We have been VERY busy since returning home. Singing, CD jobs, Mark had and has many people coming in & out of the studio. So thankful for him, ALL he does to help the family! What a blessing he is to us ALL!!

Tyler finished up 1st grade TODAY!! WOO HOO! So now we are free to enjoy the Summer for 90 DAYS!! AMEN!! We are taking the boys on our, whats become our "End of the school year" party/outing!! Frankly, I am looking forward to the day as well!! I LOVE seeing my little guys have fun, enjoy themselves and making memories with them.

I have also painted and remodeled 3 ENTIRE rooms in our home. Changing Trevor's "baby" room into a schoolroom/playroom. Changing Tyler's "toddler" room into BIG bunk beds for the boys, new bedding & freshly painted walls. They now share a room, and LOVE it and the beds. Then I painted ALL our furniture in our bedroom including our bed frame! Got new curtains & bedding as well. Cleaned out cabinets & gonna freshen up some of the trim throughout the house in a few days.

We do NOT tend to sit around much here at the Forester house. But MAN does it feel good when we do! Guess it makes you appreciate that more anyways! :0)

Please continue to keep our family and ministry needs in your thoughts and prayers as we stay VERY busy,  and have MANY late nights.

Thanks for stopping by and I REALLY hope that I get back here to update you MUCH sooner the next time.

In HIS arms,
Andrea Forester

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO. I BEEN READING EVERYDAY ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DO. I GET TIRED FROM READING WHAT YOU DO. I WISH I HAD JUST HALF OF YOUR ENERGY. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JOB YOU HAVE DONE. JUST ONE OF YOUR MANY TALENTS. WE SURE MISS AND LOVE ALL OF YOU.HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER. ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AS ALWAYS.GOD BLESS.
MIKE-NANCY