Friday, April 13, 2012

ALMOST HOME!!!

What a GREAT trip that this has been!!! God blessed us GREATLY on this trip. Ministry wise, family desires (Psalms 37:4) were met by God AND needs! By desires I mean. Getting to take Trevor to DISNEY WORLD for his first time for.............FREE!!! Holyland Experience AND Legoland AND Seaworld with my Precious mom and dad. What a blessing this was to us. And the time and memories that were made that we can keep forever, but can never get the "same" time back. SO thankful for memories and pictures that we can reflect on to see GOD'S goodness to us and our lives.

We at this point only have 4 more sleeps counting tonight(that I am writing this on). This is how the boys count down and so that is how I have learned to count too!! HAHA!!! We are SO ready to get home. Thankful for the trip, many memories made, ALL the blessings. But, the motor home starts to get a little cramped, & just ready to see my WONDERFUL home that God has SO graciously given to us once again.

Tyler is nearing the end of his 1st grade school year. He as done SO well, and I am SO proud of him and how quickly he learns. VERY thankful that God allows me to be able to do this. Even on the days that I do NOT feel adequate, or on the days I just want to quit. I am SO thankful to be able to read our Bible before we start, have a Bible lesson and say the pledges with "UNDER GOD" in them. That's how we roll!!! :0) THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Trevor likes to "try" to do school right along with us, saying the pledges and coloring, all the while listening. He an almost count to 30 and can tell you MANY things. VERY proud of my little man and the Lord giving him to us!! What a joy BOTH boys are to us!!

PLEASE keep us in your prayers as we still have MANY more miles to go. And then we have 5 meetings the first 5 days we are home!!! Lots to do, many miles to go. So MANY prayers for the Foresters ARE accepted!! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you have been by here real soon!!

In HIS arms,
ANDREA FORESTER

1 comment:

BUBBABASH said...

HELLO AGAIN. WE MISS YOU. HATE TO SEE YOU LEAVE FL. WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE GET TO MI SO WE CAN SEE ALL OF YOU.WE WILL BE PRAYING THAT YOU HAVE A SAFE AND PROBLEM FREE TRIP HOME. LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS. MIKE-NANCY