Friday, November 30, 2012

Snow, Lights, Baked Goodies....Tis' the Season!!

Simply, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this time of year. Where lights are twinkling, kids are giddy( & parents too), snow could be falling, Christmas carols playing just about EVERYWHERE you go. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

      This year has gone by WAY to fast. We have seen MANY wonderful things happen. People saved, lives changed. People sharing with us that the songs we sang or something that was said in our meetings, blessed & or encouraged them in their lives. This is what it is ALL about, & thankful that God still chooses to use sinners saved by grace like us.

      Tyler has done AWESOME this year in school. Even on days that it is a drag for him to do double or make up for time that we were on the road, etc. he is still a trooper (he's only 7) to work hard & get it all done that he needs to get done. SO VERY proud of him. He is a GREAT boy, son, miracle to have in our lives & we are blessed to have him!! What  a FUN kid he is. There is not a day that goes by that he does not make me smile, laugh or give me a BIG squeeze just when I need it!! I LOVE him & thankful God chose to give him to me/us!!  MOMMA  LOVES YOU SWEET TYLER!!!

      Trevor is growing so fast & is loosing his "baby" look. NOT happy about this at ALL!! I want him to stay a "baby" FOREVER. But, what mother doesn't?  He is such a joy to me & our lives. He too can always seem to make me smile just in time when I need it, or be right there for me when I need to scoop him up & give/get a BIG OL' SQUEEZE!!! What a blessing, joy he is to me!! SO very thankful that God gave him to me/us too!! LOVE YOU PRECIOUS TREVOR!!

      Mark has been VERY hard in the studio. Working LONG days & enduring MUCH pain to get through the work. So that he can use the jobs that God has sent out way to pay the bills & keep the ministry afloat. I am so VERY proud of him for pushing through & doing all that he can to help provide. What a blessing that he is to myself & the boys. Thanks honey for ALL you do. Thankful God gave you the ability to do what you do. And thanks for using it for HIM & to help us. Even on the days that you don't feel like it & plow through anyway, I KNOW that God honors it & I KNOW that we appreciate it!! LOVE YOU SWEETIE!

      Ministry is going good & we still covet & appreciate your prayers DAILY!!! This world is in for a heap of trouble I do believe more than EVER!!! I pray that we ALL will be about telling others about the Lord & HIS coming. I believe it is VERY close & we MUST be about letting EVERYONE we know about how JESUS can CHANGE their lives & they can have a home in heaven. DON'T keep it to yourselves. GO TELL THEM THE GOOD NEWS!!!

      Please continue to keep us & the ministry in your prayers as we strive to serve, go & do what the Lord wants us to do. Pray we stay strong & Satan will stay FAR AWAY as we try to do so!! With GOD'S help we WILL succeed!! Thanks so much & we hope you have a VERY BLESSED, & HAPPY CHRISTmas!!! Don't forget to tell someone about THE GOOD NEWS this CHRISTmas season! GOD BLESS!!

In HIS arms,
Andrea Forester

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO. WE WILL PRAYING FOR MARK TO FEEL BETTER AND GET THE MUCH HELP THAT HE DESERVES. WE PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU TO BE SAFE AND HEALTHY. WE SURE MISS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR CONCERTS.HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE YOU BEFOR YOU GO TO FL. WE SEND ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AS ALWAYS.
MIKE-NANCY