Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer is near the End & school has began!!! WOW!

This Summer went by SO fast! Tyler is already doing SO well in his schooling & I am SO proud of him as ever. He started doing cursive this year so it has been a little challenging for he & I both. However, we are surviving & he is doing well!! :0)

I LOVE Fall, and here in Michigan we have already seen a glimpse of some of the weather. I LOVE the cool mornings & evenings, the leaves changing colors, & falling off the trees as you look outside. I love that this time of year, makes for some good times at Cider Mills, Pumpkin carvings & just warm cozy nights at home. I'm looking forward to it!

The ministry is doing well. We saw EIGHT people give their lives to Christ just this past weekend. Do NOT know why God chooses to love & honor our efforts in this ministry, but blessed & humbled that HE does!!!

The the album is going over well in concerts this far. Singing some of the old hymns of the church. You CANNOT go wrong with those good ol' songs!! LOVE them & I know that they will be a blessing & encouragement to me in the future. And we pray & hope they will be to you as well.

Thanks for stopping by & seeing what we have been up to. PLEASE keep us in your prayers as the devil does NOT like the results from this ministry. Thus I am sure that he would like to attack in as many ways as he can. Let's all claim Phil. 4:13 " I can do ALL things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Thanks for the prayers,  & until next time............ GOD BLESS YA!!!

In HIS arms,
Andrea Forester

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI. LOVE THE NEW ALBUM. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN. WE MISS AND LOVE YOU. WE SEND ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AS ALWAYS. GOD BLESS. MIKE-NANCY