Thursday, March 01, 2012

What a BLESSING!!

First of all I am SO sorry that I have taken so long to update my blog. We have been VERY busy doing meetings, CD work and have been blessed to go to some amusement parks while we have been down here in Florida.

My parents came down to visit my grandfather. And while they were here they took us to "Sea World", "Legoland", and "The Holyland Experience". We are SO blessed to have both my parents and to have been able to have time with them and be able to do such fun things. WE ARE BLESSED. And do NOT take this for granted. W got to make many NEW memories and the boys LOVE their MeMe and Paw Paw.

We look forward to doing our other meetings that God has booked for us while we are here. And the added bonus is to enjoy the AWESOME weather instead of the snow!! We have been enjoying the great weather. Setting out whenever we can and enjoying the boys play.

Tyler is doing great in school and learning very well. I am SO grateful that I can teach him. Go over scriptures that I would like instill in his heart, mind and life. He LOVES math and does VERY well in it!! He is such a great boy. Very sensitive to us and the things of the Lord. I have been LOVING the conversations that he has been having about the Lord, heaven & all the things that we have to look forward to.

Trevor listens right along with him and picks up WAY more than we know. He was trying the say the "pledges" with us the other day and didn't do to bad. :0) He is such a joy to have around and always makes us smile!

Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to travel and do what the Lord has called us to do. We LOVE it and covet your prayers as we travel MANY late nights and EARLY mornings.

Thanks again for stopping by, take care and until next time......... GOD BLESS!!

In HIS arms,
Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO. ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED.LOL. I DON'T MIND BUT I MISS READING ABOUT YOU AND THE FAMILY. WE WERE SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BUT IT WAS WAY TO SHORT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. WE ALWAYS MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU. WE SEND ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AS ALWAYS. GOD BLESS.
MIKE-NANCY