Thursday, November 03, 2011

Kilts, bagpipes, shortbread, & tea!!

Well, that is what is in our future! I cannot believe that after talking about it for so long we will be heading BACK to Scotland in just 6 days. But, in counting like my boys. That comes out to just 5 sleeps! CRAZY! We are always SO busy that life just goes by WAY to fast.

Speaking of life going by fast. I was watching Trevor play today & could not believe how much he's grown & how big he is getting. I literally stepped back & watched him walk down the hallway & took in EVERYTHING that he was doing. Why you might ask? Because way to many times I do not and then you look up and you have a little MAN! Which is what I have learned from watching Tyler grow up & becoming so big & mature! He is something else! I LOVE my boys and HATE seeing them get so big. Wish I could make time stand still!

My parents are coming in this coming week to be with the boys while we are away. SO thankful that they can do this so the boys can be home in their own beds for a week! I know that they will have a GREAT time & be loved on ALL week. Thankful for them without a doubt!

We just finished a WONDERFUL meeting in Florida. To which we got to be a part of and witness 19 teens give their hearts and lives to CHRIST!! THIS is what it is ALL about! SO thankful that God still chooses to use me & can work through and old sinner saved by grace! THANK YOU JESUS! And you TOO can be used, just be really, ready and waiting! I pray & hope that I will ALWAYS be in that place for my LORD!

PLEASE keep us in your prayers as we take this journey across the "BIG POND" LOL!! To Scotland that we will be a blessing to ALL that attend the meeting. That we will encourage and challenge many folks to give their hearts to the Lord, or to serve the Lord more with all their lives!

Until we meet again. Go do something to make our Lord proud. I know that I sure will try to be doing that as well!

In HIS arms,
Andrea Forester

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI AGAIN. WERE SO SORRY THAT WE COULDN'T SEE YOU WHILE YOU WERE HERE IN FL.WE WILL SEE YOU WHEN YOU RETURN. THE BOYS ARE GETTING SO BIG. WE MISS BEING THERE TO WATCH THEM GROW UP.WE MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.WE JUST GOT DONE MAKING HOT DOGS AND PASSING OUT FREE WATER FOR ABOUT 300 PEOPLE. THE HOT DOGS WERE FREE ALSO.WE DO THIS ONCE EACH MONTH.WISH YOU WERE HERE TO EAT SOME. WE PRAY FOR YOU AS ALWAYS AND LOVE AND MISS YOU ALSO. WE KNOW THAT SCOTLAND WILL BE BLESSED BY YOU BEING THERE. THE SAME AS EVERYONE IS BLESSED BY KNOWING THE BOTH OF YOU.HAVE A SAFE AND BLESSED TRIP. GOD BLESS. LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU. MIKE-NANCY