Sunday, September 25, 2011

MEMORIES, that's what I'm talkin' about!!

That's what my week consisted of. I am SO very thankful to have had time with my parents and grandmother this week. My dad is not in good health. My mom stays worn out from taking care of dad. And my grandmother is 87, in good health but obviously getting "up there" in age. We had such a good time together doing things, eating meals together etc.

The boys played games with "granny" and had a good time with her as well. We went to a BIG CHRISTmas shop that we have in Michigan, ate out together & my parents, Mark and I went to the shooting range together too!! It was a week full of memories, good times of fun, food and fellowship!! A typical "BAPTIST" tradition!! LOL!!!

We have a full week ahead of us both. Mark has MUCH to accomplish in the studio before being able to go hunting "guilt free" of all of his work. I have MANY CD jobs to do, so that I too can rest a little here and there while he is taking time for himself as well!! Plus school with Tyler etc.

Thank you for your prayers to & for us. We KNOW that God hears them so KNOW that we appreciate EVERYONE of them!!

God bless you all and what are we ALL suppose to remember???? Go out this week and do something for our Lord that would make HIM proud!! Have a SUPER week and God bless.

In HIS arms,
Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO. YOUR REALLY GETTING FAST AT DOING YOUR CORNER. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DAD. WE WILL PRAY FOR THEM AND ALL OF YOU AS ALWAYS. GOD ANSWERES PRAYERS AND I KNOW THAT THERE ARE WORLD WIDE PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU. I BET MARK CAN'T WAIT FOR HUNTING SEASON. I SURE MISS IT. STILL HOPE THAT SOMEDAY MARK AND I CAN HUNT A DAY TOGETHER. WE MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL. WE SEND ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AS ALWAYS. GOD BLESS. MIKE-NANCY