Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School day, school days good ol' golden rule days!!

SO sorry that I have been so long in writing/updating my blog! I just figured out what was wrong with it. So I am back!! YAY!! There have been many things going on at Forester house. And very exciting things at that!! Our NEW KIDS CD will launch this Saturday. Tyler started school last week. He learning cursive and is doing SO good!! I am so very proud of him in all that he has accomplished and all that he is continuing to learn. Please remember to pray for him and I as well, as I teach him.

Don't forget about our HOMECOMING CONCERT coming up next month too!! It will be here before you know it. We have 2 GREAT groups joining us for this AWESOME night!! One is "Jim and Melissa Brady". Jim sings with the "BOOTH BROTHERS". You will NOT want to miss it!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be able to update you MUCH sooner now that I know how to get into here now!! Take care and God bless!

In HIS arms,
Andrea Forester

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO AGAIN.WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE KIDS NEW CD.I KNOW FOR SURE IT WILL BLESS EVERYONE WHO HEARS IT. SURE WISH WE COULD BE THERE FOR YOUR HOMECOMING CONCERT. MAYBE NEXT YEAR. WE HOPE TO MOVE BACK TO MI. WE SURE MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL.WE SEND ALL OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS AS ALWAYS. GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE. MIKE-NANCY